Here is a sneak peak at some of our maternity pictures!! Kristi is AMAZING and has such a creative eye for photography!! I cannot wait for her to take litle Ella's baby pictures!!
These are soooo amazing Eleah!! I saw that one on facebook and was in awe. I LOVE them!!! How will you ever choose ones for prints... they are all amazing. You look beautiful... and Clay... he looks ok too. ;) Love you guys.
Eleah, how beautiful are you!?! You are positively glowing and radiating joy! I can't wait for little Ella to arrive and how lucky is she to have you and Clay as parents!!!
p.s. Thanks for the encouraging words! I appreciate them and know everything will be fine because Ella sure does need a Coats' companion!! ;) Love you guys!!!!
Oh my gosh!! These are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are soooo amazing Eleah!! I saw that one on facebook and was in awe. I LOVE them!!! How will you ever choose ones for prints... they are all amazing. You look beautiful... and Clay... he looks ok too. ;) Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteEleah, how beautiful are you!?! You are positively glowing and radiating joy! I can't wait for little Ella to arrive and how lucky is she to have you and Clay as parents!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. Thanks for the encouraging words! I appreciate them and know everything will be fine because Ella sure does need a Coats' companion!! ;) Love you guys!!!!
These are great! Beautiful! I can't wait to see all of them. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete