Tuesday, May 18, 2010

34 weeks and counting!


Last saturday Clay and I completed our child birth classes!! WOOHOO! I have to say that I was really afraid that the class and all the rumored videos were going to terrify me of labor, but I have a whole new perspective now! Bring it on labor...I feel so ready and prepared now! I also learned so many things that I never even knew about my own body! Did you know that the uterus is the strongest muscle in our bodies...even stronger than any muscle in a mans body! God definitely knew what he was doing when he decided the woman would carry and deliver babies!! :) I am also so excited about the hospital (not that I wasn't before, because I do work at this hospital!), but even more so now!! All the things that they do to make sure their babies are safe and secure is awesome!

I had a doctor's appt last Friday and we are planning on inducing on June 23rd!! HOORAY...I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. You look like an angel! You are BEAUTIFUL! Seriously! Don't we serve an AMAZING God! He created us to not only carry a child while they are developing, but to birth them! So cool! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete