This past weekend I went home and Mom and I did the baby registering thing!! It was a little overwhelming at times, but we had sooo much fun! I even got a little emotional...now when I think about it its funny, but at the time the tears were real. Mom and I had been looking at bottles for like 20 mins and really had no idea on which ones to register for. Then we went over to the feeding bowls...I told Mom I felt like I was about to get emotional...and sure enough I did. I started crying right there in the feeding bowl isle. Pregnant hormones are like nothing else...haha!
We picked out some SUPER CUTE stuff! Ella is going to be the girliest girl you will ever meet! Here are some of the things we picked out!!





Yesterday I also met with the lady that is going to do our pictures. Her name is Kristi Brown and she has such great stuff...check out her website!
http://kristibrownphoto.com/
We go next Wednesday for our next appt...I will be 24 weeks!

Awwww Eleah I am sooo sorry that I missed your call!! I was soo sick that day and didn't have my phone on me. I totally remember feeling the same way. There are just WAY too many options. But really... any one of them would be fine!! You realize that LATER! lol I love you and we can't wait to go shopping for little Ella... I LOVE getting to buy girly stuff! :)
ReplyDelete