Thursday, March 11, 2010

We had our 24 week appointment today! It was routine stuff...lots of measuring...measuring belly, teetee, blood pressure, weight, etc. We also heard little Ella's heartbeat, beating about 150 beats per min. She has been pretty still today, just little kicks here and there. But yesterday, oh boy...it felt like she was trying to kick her way out of the womb. Haha!

I was happily surprised that even with my crazy fried chicken and marshmellow cravings (not together though!), my weight gain is right on target! Woohoo...I was pretty pumped about that because I was a little worried! :)

This weekend we are painting and getting Ella's nursery for her arrival! The goal is to be 90% completed with painting and decorating! Also, Mom, Dad, and Grandma are coming in to help!! I couldn't do it without my mother's amazing decorating abilities!! Stay tuned for pictures!

Next Tuesday will mark day 1 of our 3rd trimester...bring on the growing belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment