Monday, February 7, 2011

So 2011 has started out to be a year of freezing COLD weather. I really don't see how people can leave in REALLY COLD weather...I mean it's cold here but nothing compared to what some folks up North expereince. Let's just say that they are better than I.

2011 has also proved to start out with a lot of running noses, stopped up noses, coughing, some high fever and LOTS of use of the booger sucker (the technical term I am sure). Ella has had quiet the cold and and can't seem to shake it. I also got some of her symptoms along with 2 days of a high fever. Not that I am saying I am smarter than the doctor that I went to see, but I think had I more than an upper respiratory infection...I am just saying it felt more like the FLU! Yes, the flu! I getting over it and thank the Lord that Clay never got it and Ella has escaped with only a mild something (not the flu).

We do keep her pretty bundled up when there is any chance for going outdoors!



This was the picture I took right before I put all the warm gear on! I don't think she liked it too much!



Ella is learning to not hate being on her tummy as much now. Actually, yesterday I saw signs of maybe some crawling in our near future!

And the camera (well mommy really) loves her baby blue eyes!


Last weekend we had Ella's dedication ceremony at church and it was so special! I will post pictures soon!!

Another really interesting thing that has recently happened in our life is we have put our house up for sale! We are praying for a quick sale because we have found a house that we really love and could see ourselves in for a long time! I will keep you posted on the progess!! Goodbye for now and until I have more to write about! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment