28 weeks and 3 days!! I had a doctor's appt this past Wednesday and everything went great! They drew blood to test for the gestational diabetes (I wont get the results for several days), gave me a shot for my RH neg blood type (not too bad), and did a teetee test! We also heard little Ella's 150 beats per min heart beat!! Everything was just perfect!! We will go back in a couple of weeks for an ultrasound...we will also get a 3D picture of our little princess (hopefully she will work with us!!)!
Friday, April 9, 2010
28 weeks and 3 days!! I had a doctor's appt this past Wednesday and everything went great! They drew blood to test for the gestational diabetes (I wont get the results for several days), gave me a shot for my RH neg blood type (not too bad), and did a teetee test! We also heard little Ella's 150 beats per min heart beat!! Everything was just perfect!! We will go back in a couple of weeks for an ultrasound...we will also get a 3D picture of our little princess (hopefully she will work with us!!)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! I just found your blog from Whitney's! LOVE IT! You are simply PRECIOUS!
ReplyDelete