
We are so excited to share that Clay and I are expecting a baby girl! At our last doctor's visit she was moving around and playing a lot! We also saw 10 fingers and 10 toes! Everything about her development is going perfect! We saw the 4 chambers of her heart and I think I could have watched her little heart beat all day! I don't think she enjoyed the ultrasound as much as we did. She kept trying to dodge the little sensor.
She is between 1/2 lb and 1 lb and about 7 in long. I am starting to feel her move around a lot more now. At first it was so light that only I could feel it, but Clay has been able to feel her the past 2 days! She does seem to move around more when Clay is talking...she is already becoming a daddy's girl! My belly is really starting to grow...I feel like it looks bigger every day!
Well, that is about all the updates I have for now...stay tuned for Baby girl's name! We are still debating...it's a lot of pressure to give someone their name that they will have for the REST OF THEIR LIFE! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment