

I had my 12 week appt on December 23rd. I was sooo excited because Mom and Elisha were both able to be there. We heard the heartbeat for the 1st time...which was crazy fast! The young girl that was checking the heartbeat was sooo sweet. I started to cry and she asked if I was ok...I told her I just wished that Clay could be there to hear it too...she told me to get my cellphone and record it. I was able to text it to Clay and he was able to hear it with me. We also saw some amazing footage during the ultrasound. Baby was moving around like crazy...doing flips, kicking his/her feet, and pumping his/her arm like a train conductor!! I guess he/she was showing off for Grandma and Aunt Lisha!! My next appt will be January 13th. We will not find out the sex of the baby till early February!! I have however already picked out furniture and bedding! Mom and Elisha had a great idea of going with a neutral theme so we could use it all again for the next baby!
I am starting to show a baby bump! I feel like it's probably bigger than what it looks, but it grows a little bigger everyday! I actually bought my 1st pair of maternity pants last week. They are awesome!! I am thinking about never going back to pants without elastic :)!! It is sooo neat to see the different changes my body goes through everyday! Clay is pretty intrigued too :)!

haha!! Yes those maternity pants are quit comfy! You are definitely glowing girl... don't know about that baby bump, you still look skinny to me, but it will be here before you know it! we love you guys and can't wait to see you in February... hopefully we will get to hear if it's a boy or a girl before the wedding! :) Love you.
ReplyDelete